Acts of the Apostles Part 4
Appropriate for mixed-aged classes. Easy enough for first graders but enough material for older students.
Lesson titles are:
1. A Plan To Kill Paul
2. Paul Is Taken To Felix
3. Paul Teaches Felix
4. Festus and Agrippa Hear Paul
5. The Voyage to Rome Begins
6. Paul on a Storm-Tossed Ship
7. The Ship Wrecks and a Snake Bites Paul
8. Paul Gets To Rome
9. A Busy Prisoner
10. Review of Important Events in Acts (1): A Great Beginning—Acts 1 and 2
11. Review of Important Events in Acts (2): The Christians Scattered and the Gospel Spread
12. Review of Important Events in Acts (3): Paul’s Conversion and Preaching
Lessons include memory work and different types of questions, such as short answer, true-false, matching, multiple choice, and fill in the blanks. Each lesson also includes application questions to help students learn how the lessons can apply to their own lives. There is a map at the beginning of the book.