Life of Christ Part 3
Appropriate for mixed-aged classes. Easy enough for first graders but enough material for older students.
Lesson titles are:
1. Herod and John the Baptist
2. Jesus Feeds a Multitude
3. Jesus Returns to Capernaum
4. Jesus Promises to Build His Church
5. Jesus Is Transfigured
6. Jesus Heals a Blind Man
7. The Good Samaritan
8. Jesus Teaches His Disciples How to Pray
9. The Parable of the Rich Fool
10. A Lost Sheep, A Lost Coin, and A Lost Boy
11. Jesus Raises Lazarus
13. Review Questions
Lessons include memory work and different types of questions, such as short answer, true-false, matching, multiple choice, and fill in the blanks. Each lesson also includes application questions to help students learn how the lessons can apply to their own lives. There is a map at the beginning of the book.